Wild Kinship is a frank, yet inspiring, intimate collection of conversations with the best in conscious small business.
Meet the industry leaders who are forging a new path and changing the world in their wake, from tiny-home builders, permaculture growers and muesli bar creators to ceramic jewellers, coffee bean roasters, hat makers and menstrual cup innovators. Wild Kinship defies the normal business model and looks at different industries where positive change is being made in the form of simple pleasures like your morning cup of joe.
Become inspired creatively, professionally and personally and understand how you as an individual can take the power back and move forward with positive, rewarding and attainable lifestyle changes that help to aid our planet.
Wild Kinship is a book about life and love. About our communities, our livelihoods and how to find both balance and success personally, by nurturing the wellness of the world around us.
- Al Thursfield, The Daily Bar
- Hannah Jack, Country Kitchen
- Maggie + Julian Dylan, Folk Café
- Hayley Richards, Kami & Kindred
- Mike Murphy, Kökako
- Jana Brunclikova, The Secret Kitchen
- Tama Toki, Aotea Made
- Casey Eastwell, Hakea
- Jacob + Georgia Faull, Nature Baby
- Andrew Morris + Amanda Callan, Church Farm General Store
- Olie Body, WÄ Collective
- Lauren Williams + Alexander Knorr, Will & Bear
- Niva + Yotam Kay, Pakaraka Permaculture
- Alice Tsakirakis, The Line Of Sun
- Sarah-Lee + François Guittenit, Le Workshop
- Emica Penklis + Jesse Lawrence, Loco Love
- Gosia Piatec, Kowtow
- Kirsten Shanks, Orchard St
- Victoria Aguirre + Carl Wilson, Pampa
- James Denton, GoodFor
- Kirsty James, Yin Yoga Mats
- Peter Windrim, Supernatural Cellars
- Natalie Nelson + Elysia Keillah, Whole Beings
- Hannah McMenamin, Forage + Bloom
- Emma + Tom Lane, The Farm Byron Bay
- Carly Low, Fair + Square
- Emma Bowen + Michael Zagoridis, Pocket City Farms
- Stacey Burt, Little Company